Thanksgiving has by far become my favorite holiday. Spending a whole day dedicated to dwelling on what you’re thankful for, eating food with family, and sharing good conversation makes me excited to revisit this holiday every year.
I think on these days (and every other day too) it’s important to share with others what you are thankful for, and how God has blessed you. So I thought I would share with you 8 reasons why I’m thankful in hopes that after reading this you also share what you are thankful for with those you love today. Happy Thanksgiving!!
“Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever” 1 Chronicles 16:34
- My parents (seems cliche, but there’s a reason everyone says it!)
- My school, and that I’m able to get an education
- My friends at home and school
- God’s faithfulness
- Trees that change color in the fall
- Soulful Christmas music
- Walks in the park
- Always thankful for Jesus’ sacrifice for us all
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, and are reminded of what you are thankful for not just today but everyday.
<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18354501/?claim=vuztpbuft65″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>